Where the cranberries go

Fun fact! In the U.S. only 5% of the cranberries produced are sold fresh, while the remaining 95% are processed, mostly for juice and juice blends.

In the U.S. only 5% of the cranberries produced are sold fresh, while the remaining 95% are processed, mostly for juice and juice blends.

Source: https://www.agmrc.org/commodities-products/fruits/cranberries