New Report: Intense Sweeteners

September 22, 2010

The food industry currently accounts for 90% of worldwide usage of intense sweeteners'”in part, thanks to growing popularity of diet and low-sugar foods, according to market researcher Leatherhead Food Research...s 'The Global Market for Intense Sweeteners' report. The remaining 10% of the market is used by the pharmaceutical industry. A growing influence of China-based producers is among the trends impacting the market, says Leatherhead.

The food industry currently accounts for 90% of worldwide usage of intense sweeteners'”in part, thanks to growing popularity of diet and low-sugar foods, according to market researcher Leatherhead Food Research...s 'The Global Market for Intense Sweeteners' report.

The remaining 10% of the market is used by the pharmaceutical industry.

A growing influence of China-based producers is among the trends impacting the market, says Leatherhead.

Related Content:

News