OR WAIT null SECS
Five executives earn promotions at spice, extract, and color supplier.
Kalsec (Kalamazoo, MI), a producer of spices, extracts, and colors for the food and beverage industry, has announced a flurry of executive promotions:
· Dr. Scott Nykaza has been named president and chief operating officer. He joined the company in 2004 as purchasing director, was promoted to vice president of procurement, and became executive vice president of sales and marketing in 2010, and then chief operating officer in 2011. He came to Kalsec from the DeKalb Seed Company and Monsanto.
· Julie Heine was promoted to vice president of sales and will oversee business development in the United States, Canada, and South America. In her 18 years with the company, she has served in a variety of leadership positions,
· Gustavo Puente was promoted to vice president of procurement and will oversee global procurement and vertical integration initiatives. He will also manage plant breeding efforts, farming operations, and crop supply chain at Kalsec’s Southwest facility.
· Paul Filby was promoted to executive vice president and will oversee all of the company’s global sales initiatives and international business development efforts.
· Tom Barry was also promoted to executive vice president and in addition to his marketing and product management responsibilities; he will also lead the logistics and finished goods planning teams.