Gaia Herbs (Brevard, NC) has unveiled a new line called Hemp & Herbs, which consists of three condition-specific formulas, as well as three new digestive products.
"Offering the benefits of full-spectrum herbal liquid extracts in our patented Phyto-Caps has been at the forefront of Gaia Herbs innovation,” said Angela McElwee, president and CEO of Gaia Herbs, in a press release. “We are excited to apply our expertise in herbal extraction, liquid encapsulation, and lab-testing of botanicals to create our new line of Hemp & Herbs Liquid Phyto-Caps. Five percent of all of our Hemp profits are donated to organizations working to apply regenerative principles to both land and communities through farming practices and the empowerment of traditionally marginalized farmers."
The Hemp & Herbs line consists of the following:
- Hemp & Herbs Relief: Supports a whole body healthy inflammatory response with traditional herbs, including Chinese skullcap root, turmeric root, and black pepper extract.
- Hemp & Herbs Calm: Made with passionflower and milky oats to reinforce a sense of relaxation in the moment, while helping to soothe frayed nerves.
- Hemp & Herbs Sleep: Made with hops and California poppy, herbs traditionally taken to calm the mind and body to support falling into a restful sleep.
The three new digestive health products include:
- GI Feel Good: Made with chamomile, fennel seed, and other herbs traditionally used to support an upset or distressed stomach due to anxiousness.
- Microbiome Cleanse: Features black walnut, sweet wormwood, and other herbs traditionally known to support a balanced microbiome and the body’s natural cleansing process.
- Microbiome Food: With a comforting cinnamon taste, microbiome food is a clean, plant-based prebiotic powder made with larch and acacia gum to nourish the microbiome and support optimal digestion.
All six of these products are made without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or GMOs. They are vegan, dairy-, gluten-, and soy-free products.