- Learn why growers/collectors are the linchpins of quality.
- Important factors in choosing partners that support clean labels.
- Testing, innovation and transparency in supplement ingredients.
The global probiotics market is projected to grow to $64 billion at a CAGR of 7% from 2017 to 2022. What market and consumer trends are shaping the probiotic market globally, and how can food and beverage manufactures capture the demand?
- The critical role glutathione plays in the body.
- Studies show glutathione supports detoxification and immune health.
- New research is taking glutathione supplementation into new areas.
- Setting the record straight about plant cross-breeding.
- Extraction of botanicals: what you need to know.
- Round up of clean label claims.
What you will learn: Coverage of the transformation occurring in the sports nutrition segment; five up-and-coming ingredients for sports nutrition products.
New data: Natural Eggshell Membrane improves postexercise joint comfort. Defense is key to long-term joint health for active individuals.
This white paper explores the science behind fucoidan, with a particular focus on the latest research supporting the use of Maritech® fucoidan extracts in immune modulation, gut and digestive health, viral inhibition, anti-inflammation and integrative oncology applications.
Without a deeper understanding of curcumin’s biotransformation within the body, the race to higher bioavailability is no guarantee of a more efficacious product.
From bars to beverages, consumers are seeking out products with reduced sugar. What’s filling the void? This Nutritional Outlook ebook on Sugar Reduction & Replacement Strategies covers how suppliers are responding to the no-sugar/reduced-sugar craze and what are the top myths about alternative sweeteners.
Reports have estimated that the global probiotics marketplace will reach an estimated value of USD 64.02 billion by 2022. For supplement companies and brands looking to meet consumer needs, this eBook, will take a close look at four common probiotic strains as well as important manufacturing considerations and how to work with overage.